Unwind at the Presidents’ Quarters Inn, a historic bed and breakfast in Savannah, Georgia, then experience all that the area has to offer. We hope you enjoy your guide to Savannah fall festivities.
- September 5
- Savannah’s Fashion Night
- It’s all happening on Broughton Street in the Premier Art Life & Style District. If you’re into fashion, you don’t want to miss this event. Editors, models, stars and fashionistas will flood the street for the extravaganza. Back in 2011, the event attracted more than 4,000 people. This year promises to be bigger and better.
- September 7
- Savannah International Food and Wine Festival
- Benefiting charities and a scholarship fund, the Savannah International Food and Wine Festival will feature 12 restaurants, over 50 wines and signature dishes from Savannah. It’s only $30 in advance and $35 at the door. Try the delicious dishes from around the world!
- September 14
- Revival Fest
- This is a modern Lowcountry hoedown at the Paint shop and adjoining grove of the Coastal Heritage Society’s Georgia State Railroad Museum. For the first time since it has been cleared and renovated, the space will be opened for a public event! Come out and celebrate with local foods, cool goods and great music.
- September 22-September 28
- The 2013 Savannah Jazz Festival
- Sponsored in part by the City of Savannah, all events are free and open to the public during the 2013 Savannah Jazz Festival. It is the 32nd year for the annual event.
- October 4-October 6
- Oktoberfest on the River
- Experience Wiener Dog Racing, Bratwurst Tasting and Chicken Dancing at Oktoberfest on the River. You can experience a bit of Germany Savannah style. It’s all going down at 115 East River Street. Come down and take in the art exhibits, live entertainment and family fun.
- October 8
- An Evening With Nicholas Sparks
- The author of 11 New York Times No. 1 bestselling books, Nicholas Sparks will visit Savannah as part of his national book tour for his latest novel. He’ll be at the Trustees Theater at 6 p.m. on October 8.
- October 10-October 13
- Tybee Island Pirate Fest
- Dress in your finest pirate attire and roll down to Tybee Island with your buccaneers. This festival offers everything from a parade and market to a Buccaneer’s Ball at the Crab Shack!
- October 25-October 27
- Savannah Speed Classic
- This unique car racetrack experience offers an intimate look at the inner workings of racing. The Speed Classic features pit access. You can get up close and personal!
- October 31
- The Nightmare on River Street runs from 5 to 11 p.m. on October 31. This event offers Halloween festivities, costume contests and prizes.
With all these events going on during fall, don’t forget to reserve your room at Presidents’ Quarters Inn as you schedule your Savannah fall festivities. We offer seasonal getaway packages and specials.
Photo courtesy of: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Savannah District