PET-FRIENDLY / DOG-FRIENDLY LODGING
For pet lovers traveling with small dogs (30 pounds or less).
Pet-friendly lodging is something new at The Presidents’ Quarters Inn. A $50 pet deposit (non-refundable) is charged.
Not all rooms are dog-friendly. First floor rooms offer the best guest convenience when traveling with a small dog.
– Small dogs only, generally under 30 pounds, socially happy and well-behaved.
– Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
– As a courtesy to all guests, a pet may not accompany guest during breakfast or wine and hors d’oeuvres hour in the inn’s public spaces.
– Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and be current with all shots.
– Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on the breakfast hotel’s property unless it is in the guest’s room.
Pet Guidelines (Continued):
– Unattended pets must be crated, with appropriate food and water, in the guest’s room.
– Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
– Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
– Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
– Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
– Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
– Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
– The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
– The hotel reserves the right to refuse any pet.