Whether you’re planning an exciting evening out with friends or a romantic date night with your special someone, Savannah, Georgia, delivers. From live music at country bars to classic plays at historic theaters, there are tons of things to do and see throughout our city that provide a fun-filled night of authentic Savannah entertainment.
Our Picks for Awesome Savannah Entertainment
Nestled in the heart of Savannah’s historic district, the President’s Quarters Inn has an exclusive location that is only steps away from the many attractions that the city has to offer. Be sure to book your stay and check out some of our favorite places to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Each year, our historic city hosts a variety of events that attract visitors from far and wide. From city-wide parties to elegant gatherings, these festivals are fun for everyone!
- St. Patrick’s Day: Savannah is home to one of the largest St. Patrick’s day festivals in the nation. Each March, guests can enjoy an exciting parade complete with floats, live music, and celebrations that showcase the fun spirit of Irish culture.
- Savannah Music Festival: Dedicated to presenting world-class celebrations of the musical arts, the Savannah Music Festival has been educating and uniting artists and audiences for almost 30 years.
- Jazz Festival: This festival features some of jazz’s most prominent artists from around the country. Sponsored by the city of Savannah, the festival is free and open to the public.
- SCAD Film Festival: One of the largest film festivals in the Southeast, the SCAD film festival attracts more than 40,000 patrons each year and hosts a wide variety of special screenings, workshops, panels, and lectures.
Whether you’re in the mood to watch a band rock out, listen to some down-home country, or admire talented actors perform your favorite play, these awesome venues in Savannah will fit the bill.
- The Historic Savannah Theatre: One of the country’s oldest theaters, this stage is located on Chippewa Square and has been gifting audiences nights full of laughter, thrills, and fun since 1818.
- The Jinx: This Congress Street staple is a great place to go for live music in Savannah. The Jinx hosts eclectic local and regional bands and boasts a friendly bar staff, quirky decor, and a laid-back atmosphere.
- Congress Street Social Club: A popular hotspot for mingling and making new friends, this venue is always bustling with activity and live entertainment, just a block away from City Market.
- Dinner Entertainment Cruises: Enjoy a scrumptious buffet dinner and fantastic live tunes performed by the Riverboat entertainers as you cruise down the picturesque Savannah harbor.
Unwind at the Presidents’ Quarters Inn
Once the band leaves the stage, head back to our beautiful Savannah bed and breakfast and enjoy a restful night’s sleep in one of our rooms or suites. With luxurious amenities and unparalleled Southern hospitality, you’re guaranteed a wonderful stay long after the curtains close!