Pet- Friendly | Dog-Friendly Savannah Lodging
For pet lovers traveling with small dogs (30 pounds or less).
Pet-friendly lodging is something new at The Presidents’ Quarters Inn. A $50 pet deposit (non-refundable) is charged.
Not all rooms are dog-friendly. First floor rooms offer the best guest convenience when traveling with a small dog.
View Our Pet-Friendly Rooms >>
- Small dogs only, generally under 30 pounds, socially happy and well-behaved.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- As a courtesy to all guests, a pet may not accompany guest during breakfast or wine and hors-d’oeuvres hour in the inn’s public spaces.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and be current with all shots.
Pet Guidelines (Continued)
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on the property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Unattended pets must be crated, with appropriate food and water, in the guest’s room.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse any pet.