The Wilson room features two full-size beds, colonial style wood trim, and renovated bath.
We Know the Best Pet-Friendly Bed and Breakfast in Savannah, GA
When you go on vacation, the last thing you want to do is leave your favorite four-legged family member at home. We know that one of the most dreaded questions travelers with furry friends are faced with is what do we do with our pets? Luckily for you, Presidents’ Quarters Inn is the best pet-friendly bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA!
Don’t forget to access our complimentary Vacation Guide to get the inside scoop on planning your vacation at our pet-friendly bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA!
About Our Pet-Friendly Bed and Breakfast in Savannah, GA
Small dogs of 30 pounds or less are allowed at Presidents’ Quarters Inn. A deposit of $50 is required, and your canine companion must well behaved! As long as you comply with the following guidelines, we’ll have no problem with an extra furry guest.
Our Pet Guidelines
- We accept small dogs only, generally under 30 pounds, that are socially happy and well-behaved.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- As a courtesy to all guests, a pet may not accompany guest during breakfast or wine and hors-d’oeuvres hour in the inn’s public spaces.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and be current with all shots.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on the property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Unattended pets must be crated, with appropriate food and water, in the guest’s room.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets of the hotel. (This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.)
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse any pet.
Book Your Stay Today!
Have the trip of a lifetime when you bring your four-legged friend with you to Presidents’ Quarters Inn! Browse our pet-friendly rooms below. We’re more than happy to tell you the pet-friendly activities you can do in the city!
This room features a king bed, comfortable seating, and newly refurbished bath featuring retro black and white flooring and granite countertop.
This room features a brand new bath with granite countertop and black and white retro flooring.
A cozy choice for Savannah bed and breakfast lodging is a courtyard room at The Presidents’ Quarters Inn.